Friday, July 29, 2011

Roose


The word apparently means "praise". This was what the random word generator picked for us this time on Creative Juices. Kinda random.. but it made for a fun scene! I really wanted to put a lot of emotion into that little guy, he's really proud of himself for freeing that tiny weirdo fly. haha


close up 1

close up 2


On another note- if you've found yourself on G+ and looking for people to follow, feel free to add me. I've been finding myself going that route more than twitter lately. Plus there are TONS of industry folk on there. Here is my page --------> click me





5 comments:

jriggity said...

Great stuff.

jriggity

JON said...

Fantastic!

Tyler Stott said...

the "handrail" and "daylight" imges are great!

Keith Zoo said...

Thanks guys! Tyler - I think I tapped into some bizarre void in my brain when I started making that daylight image haha. Glad you dig it!

Gillibean said...

HEehee Love yer old man character. Nice mouth expressions and wispy hair!